- RSS Channel Showcase 3332983
- RSS Channel Showcase 9546826
- RSS Channel Showcase 8310856
- RSS Channel Showcase 5628082
Articles on this Page
- 12/17/14--11:50: _A Détacher / Advent...
- 12/26/14--01:28: _What’s Hot (26.12.14)
- 12/30/14--01:43: _What’s Hot (30.12.14)
- 02/15/15--05:57: _Warm Things. A Déta...
- 04/11/15--00:35: _What’s Hot (11.4.15)
- 09/15/15--11:49: _Detachment. A Détac...
- 02/13/16--09:12: _Self Management. A ...
- 09/03/16--07:58: _Autumn Dibs from A ...
- 09/12/16--10:19: _Ready to Wear. A Dé...
- 02/12/17--02:16: _Cozy. A Détacher AW17
- 09/11/17--07:21: _Few Words. A Détach...
- 02/11/18--08:37: _Personal. A Détache...
- 10/28/18--03:47: _It’s Real. A Détach...
- 12/17/14--11:50: A Détacher / Advent 2014
- 12/26/14--01:28: What’s Hot (26.12.14)
- 12/30/14--01:43: What’s Hot (30.12.14)
- 02/15/15--05:57: Warm Things. A Détacher AW15
- 04/11/15--00:35: What’s Hot (11.4.15)
- 09/15/15--11:49: Detachment. A Détacher SS16
- 02/13/16--09:12: Self Management. A Détacher AW16
- 09/03/16--07:58: Autumn Dibs from A Détacher
- 09/12/16--10:19: Ready to Wear. A Détacher SS17
- 02/12/17--02:16: Cozy. A Détacher AW17
- 09/11/17--07:21: Few Words. A Détacher SS18
- 02/11/18--08:37: Personal. A Détacher AW18
- 10/28/18--03:47: It’s Real. A Détacher SS19
December 17: Mona Kowalska’s New York based label, A Détacher, is just one of those cool, quiet and chic labels (which you don’t really need to comment). Tagged: 2014, A Detacher, Beautiful, Christmas, December, Fashion, Mona Kowalska, New York, style, Woman
Tagged: A Detacher, Ace & Jig, Covet and Lou, Fashion, Isabel Marant, Kapital, the elder statesman
Tagged: A Detacher, Derek Lam, Fashion, Maison Martin Margiela, Rachel Comey
Lately, I’ve got an eye on A Détacher, the label which was found by a Polish native, Mona Kowalska. With her own boutique on Mott Street and eponymous label, Mona is New York’s phenomen. In my opinion, she’s an inspiring, wonder woman, which is rarely spotted by big magazines and websites. Her collections are always…
Tagged: A Detacher, Dries Van Noten, Fashion
The collection opened with a pair of midi dresses in an Indonesian-inspired floral print. Polka-dots covered the dresses. Pastel-shaded knitwear was worn in a playful way. I am talking about A Détacher, the label founded and designed by Mona Kowalska. The brand’s clients and buyers understand Kowalska’s specific, edgy concept – it is not about a…
Mona Kowalska, the Polish-born designer behind New York’s obsession-casuing label, A Détacher, envisions her woman in her signature, hearty way. Sometimes, the idea behind Kowalska’ collections are deeply rooted in the designer’s mind and seem to be hard to decode. However, A Détacher never disappoints to deliver a great outing of simple, yet beautiful clothes which…
I’m not suggesting that this look from A Détacher‘s brilliant autumn-winter 2016 show is perfectly fit for yak pastures. But it looks so, so autumnal. It says “hello October forest walks,” or “November evenings are welcome” to me. First, have a glance at the layering. A beige, V-cut sweater under a brown blazer seems easy – but…
Slide1-kopia 4edwardkanSlide1-kopia 3
New York is the only city out of the big, four fashion capitals, which is a home to designers and creatives of Mona Kowalska‘s league. Brands like A Détacher aren’t based in London, Paris or Milan for a reason – their attitude just wouldn’t fit there. Kowalska’s eponymous label, which is sold in her flagship store and…
Mona Kowalska differs from the rest of New York pack. Her collections at A Détacher always feel so tranquil and distant from the fuss. No celebrities, no far-fetched venues. It’s oure focus on the clothes. For autumn-winter 2017, the New York-based designer thought of cozy knits – from striped skirt with matching cardigan to wispy…
That was a story of masterful layering at Mona Kowalska‘s spring-summer 2018 show at A Détacher. A mint-green hoodie worn underneath a short-sleeved jacquard knit was refreshing, just like a simple blazer-on-dress trick. Knitted, loosely-fitted dresses in lilac or chestnut rank up high as well as high-waisted denim with an A Détacher tag. Mona Kowalska…
Even though ‘intimacy’ seems to be distant among New York-based designers, there’s Mona Kowalska of A Détacher. With her cozy store in Nolita, a growing client base of smart women, and a great sensibility for prints and fabrics, Mona’s presence on the schedule is off-the-radar, but worth taking a look at. This season, the Polish-born…
When you’re a designer like Mona Kowalska, and you lead a brand like A Détacher, you don’t necessarily need a New York fashion week attendance. The success behind this label isn’t propelled by celebrities; a world-wide distribution across multi-brands; or even a perfectly curated Instagram feed. It’s all about one store in New York’s discrete […]